Extended City of Cambridge Tour at Cambridge East
This flight still has seats available on at least this date: 5th June(Other dates will be added later in the year.)
Helicopter pleasure flight
Strap in to your window seat in our jet powered executive helicopter and join the other excited passengers in a thrilling tour of the local area. Our pilot will give a running commentary, and you can take as many pictures as you like
This experience will last a total of approx. 45 minutes, with approx. 30 minutes spent in the air.
(We don't compromise on your time in the air. When comparing us with others, check the small print and the time actually spent in the air.)
For later dates, schedules will not yet be available and so you should have a wide selection of dates to choose from when you come to book.
Ride out in style over some of the most stunning scenery in the UK. Our routes are carefully chosen to give passengers on both sides of the cabin fabulous views.
By law Children from 2 years old must have their own seat. We recommend a minimum age of 8 for this experience.
Children under 14 need to be accompanied by an adult.
The maximum weight is 17 stone.
The helicopters carry between 3 and 6 people, so there will be other passengers on board.
Flights normally take place at weekends, alternating between Saturdays and Sundays.
Spectators welcome and may take photographs.
Each voucher entitles
to participate in this experience. The voucher is
transferable, which means that anyone can use it.
The voucher remains valid for bookings for 9 months from the date of purchase.
Please contact the operator using the details printed on your voucher to arrange a date for
Booking your event
We recommend that you purchase your voucher and make a booking for your event
at least one month prior to your chosen date. This is particularly important
for weekend events.
Event takes place at
Cambridge East in Cambridgeshire
The voucher will have Cambridge East printed on it, but it can be used from..
- ...in East Anglia - Cambridge East in Cambridgeshire
- ...in the Midlands - Buxton in Derbyshire, Glossop in Derbyshire, Skegness in Lincolnshire, Nottingham Helipad in Nottinghamshire, Shrewsbury Helipad in Shropshire, Wellesbourne Mountford in Warwickshire, Coventry in Warwickshire and Wolverhampton in West Midlands
- ...in the Northeast - Berwick Upon Tweed in Northumberland, Newcastle in Tyne and Wear, Newcastle City in Tyne and Wear, Owler Bar,Sheffield in Yorkshire, Beverley in Yorkshire, Breighton in Yorkshire, Settle in Yorkshire, Settle in Yorkshire, RAF Elvington in Yorkshire, Holmfirth in Yorkshire and Settle in Yorkshire
- ...in the Northwest - Barton in Cheshire, Kirkbride in Cumbria, Blackpool in Lancashire, Carnforth in Lancashire and Merseyside (Ince Blundell) in Merseyside
- ...in Scotland - Symington in Ayrshire, Kinross Helipad in Kinross-shire, Inchinnan (Nr Glasgow) in Lanarkshire, Inchinnan (Nr Glasgow) in Lanarkshire, Inchinnan (Nr Glasgow) in Lanarkshire, Edinburgh Kirkliston in Lothian, Perth Scone in Perthshire, Perth Scone in Perthshire and Stirling NW in Stirlingshire
- ...in the Southeast - Romford in Essex, Thruxton in Hampshire, Sandown in Isle Of Wight, Lydd in Kent, Romney Marsh in Kent, Chalgrove in Oxfordshire, Fairoaks in Surrey and Redhill in Surrey
- ...in the Southwest - Lands End in Cornwall, Perranporth in Cornwall, St Ives in Cornwall, Perranporth (Perran Sands) in Cornwall, Dunkeswell in Devon, Burton Bradstock in Dorset, Gloucester in Gloucestershire, Kemble in Gloucestershire, Bath racecourse in Somerset and Henstridge in Somerset
- ...in Wales - Betws-Y-Coed in Conwy, Newport A in Gwent and Welshpool in Powys
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed
"I would like to thank you for providing the opportunity for us to book an experience
flying lesson for my Dad for his birthday which he thoroughly enjoyed. We were extremely impressed
with the efficency and professionalism of your service and would always use you again in the future and
will recommend you to anyone who is interested in this kind of gift to give to someone."
What our customers say about Flights4all and our
60 minute flying lesson at Peterborough, Conington
30 min Trial Flying Lesson in a 2 seat aircraft. at Peterborough, Sibson
30 min Trial Flying Lesson in a 4 seat aircraft. at Peterborough, Sibson
30 Minute Introduction to flying at Duxford at Duxford
Dragon Rapide- Cambridge, Ely Newmarket for 2 at Duxford
Dragon Rapide over London + IWM Duxford for two at Duxford
Dragon Rapide - Cambridge, Ely, Newmarket + IWM at Duxford
Fly Wing To Wing With A Spitfire - Air Commodore at Duxford
More flying experiences in Cambridgeshire
More Helicopter pleasure flights
Search all flying experiences