across the UK with
YOU in the cockpit!
This experience will last a total of approx. 4 hours, with approx. 45 minutes spent in the air. (We don't compromise on your time in the air. When comparing us with others, check the small print and the time actually spent in the air.)
* Kit out into flying suit with "Top Gun" name badges
* flight briefing, safety/parachute brief, intro to air combat
* students matched into Top Gun pairs
* Strap on parachute, safety brief at aircraft
45 mins flying time
* Student sits next to the instructor in the cockpit
* Formation take-off (2 aircraft)
* Formation close manoeuvering in the climb
* Demonstration and practise effects of controls and aerobatics manoeuvres
* Student has 'hands on stick' time to fly basic aerobatics
* Tail-chase with other aeroplane - 'shoot the bandit'
* Instrcutor talks student through Return to Base - fighter pilot rejoin to land
* Exit aircraft, and debrief with instructor pilot, flight certificate and opportunity to purchase a video of your flight.
Voucher valid for weekday flights only. See separate advert for weekend flights.
You will be required to complete a Medical Self-Certification Form (available on request) before flying with us. If you are over 71, we will require a letter from your doctor confirming your suitability to fly with us.
Minimum height 5ft. Maximum height 6ft 5. Maximum weight 17 stone.
Each voucher entitles
to participate in this experience. The voucher is
transferable, which means that anyone can use it.
The voucher remains valid for bookings for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Please contact the operator using the details printed on your voucher to arrange a date for
Event takes place at
Goodwood Circuit in Sussex
Chichester, Sussex, PO18 OPH.
There are currently no reviews of this experience. Write a review.
Tandem Paragliding Flight - Extended Session at Mount Caburn
Tandem Paragliding Flight at Devils Dyke
Tandem Paragliding Flight + Aerobatic Introduction at Mount Caburn
Paragliding Taster Day at Devils Dyke
Tandem Paragliding Flight at Mount Caburn
Ultimate Aerobatics in the amazing Extra 300! at Goodwood Circuit
An hour with an RAF Instructor at Goodwood Circuit
Fly with a fighter pilot at Goodwood Circuit