across the UK with
YOU in the cockpit!
This experience will last a total of approx. 3 hours, with approx. 35 minutes spent in the air. (We don't compromise on your time in the air. When comparing us with others, check the small print and the time actually spent in the air.)
* Kit out into flying suits
* Safety and parachute briefings
* Brief on how to fly aircraft and aerobatics manoeuvres
* Personal sortie brief, tailored to your requirements
* Strap on parachute
* Cockpit Controls and Safety Brief at aircraft
* You sit side by side with your instructor
* Take-off and 'get to know' the aeroplane
* Introduction to effects of controls - turning, climbing and descending
* Aerobatics and air combat manoeuvres - beginner and intermediate level.
* Student flies aerobatic manoeuvres - loop, aileron roll, stall turn, barrel roll, Cuban 8, etc.
* Instructor talks through return to base
* Exit aircraft, personal debrief with instructor pilot, signed flight certificate and opportunity to purchase a video of your flight.
You will be required to complete a Medical Self-Certification Form (available on request) before flying - if you have any doubts you should contact your GP. If you are aged 71 or over, we will require a letter from your doctor confirming your suitability to fly with us.
Minimum height 5 ft; maximum weight 17 stone.
Each voucher entitles
to participate in this experience. The voucher is
transferable, which means that anyone can use it.
The voucher remains valid for bookings for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Please contact the operator using the details printed on your voucher to arrange a date for
We recommend that you purchase your voucher and make a booking for your event at least one month prior to your chosen date. This is particularly important for weekend events.
Event takes place at
Goodwood Circuit in Sussex
Chichester, Sussex, PO18 OPH.
There are currently no reviews of this experience. Write a review.
"I would like to thank you for providing the opportunity for us to book an experience flying lesson for my Dad for his birthday which he thoroughly enjoyed. We were extremely impressed with the efficency and professionalism of your service and would always use you again in the future and will recommend you to anyone who is interested in this kind of gift to give to someone."
Tandem Paragliding Flight - Extended Session at Mount Caburn
Tandem Paragliding Flight at Devils Dyke
Tandem Paragliding Flight + Aerobatic Introduction at Mount Caburn
Paragliding Taster Day at Devils Dyke
Tandem Paragliding Flight at Mount Caburn
Ultimate Aerobatics in the amazing Extra 300! at Goodwood Circuit
An hour with an RAF Instructor at Goodwood Circuit
Top Gun Experience (Weekends) at Goodwood Circuit