across the UK with
YOU in the cockpit!
This experience will last a total of approx. 4 hours, with approx. 30 minutes spent in the air. (We don't compromise on your time in the air. When comparing us with others, check the small print and the time actually spent in the air.)
The Wing Commander Package includes:
* Tea and coffee on arrival
* 30 minute in the 1940's de Havilland Dragon Rapide
* You will fly in close formation, wing to wing with the Spitfire as she cruises alongside the Rapide
* Professional photo of you beside the Spitfire
* A celebratory glass of champagne in the control tower
* A ground viewing of the Spitfire and Rapide for a close up view of both aircrafts, giving you a rare opportunity to walk round and photograph every aspect
* Meet both pilots
* Lunch a Wing Co Joes's cafe
* A chance to view IWM Duxford's historic aviation collection
* Flight certificate
Flights are available on - 4th and the 25th May. The 22nd June and 12th July.
Weight limit is 20 stone.
Clothing - Wear loose fitting comfortable clothing.
Spectators are welcome but must enter the Imperial War museum in order to watch the flight
Each voucher entitles
to participate in this experience. The voucher is
transferable, which means that anyone can use it.
The voucher remains valid for bookings for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Please contact the operator using the details printed on your voucher to arrange a date for
We recommend that you purchase your voucher and make a booking for your event at least one month prior to your chosen date. This is particularly important for weekend events.
Event takes place at
Duxford in Cambridgeshire
Cambridge CB22 4QR.
There are currently no reviews of this experience. Write a review.
"I would like to thank you for providing the opportunity for us to book an experience flying lesson for my Dad for his birthday which he thoroughly enjoyed. We were extremely impressed with the efficency and professionalism of your service and would always use you again in the future and will recommend you to anyone who is interested in this kind of gift to give to someone."
60 minute flying lesson at Peterborough, Conington
30 min Trial Flying Lesson in a 2 seat aircraft. at Peterborough, Sibson
30 min Trial Flying Lesson in a 4 seat aircraft. at Peterborough, Sibson
30 Minute Introduction to flying at Duxford at Duxford