You will be introduced to a new friend, and your instructor, then all three of you will have a briefing about the route and how the aeroplane flies.
Then it's off to the aeroplane to decide who will take the controls on the way out, and therefore who will sit on the backseat.
Off to a nearby airfield, about 30 minutes flying time, and land for a cup of tea. Then it's all change and fly back to base.
** If you already know the person you want to fly with, please call. It's much cheaper than buying two vouchers **
* Flying Time is under instruction of a CAA Qualified Instructor
* 30 minute Flight Time as an Observer in the rear
* Pre-Flight Briefings
* Public Liability Insurance
* Tea/Coffee at most locations
* Signed Flight Certificate on completion at most locations
* 24/7 Online Booking Facility
* Counts towards a Pilot's License
* Experience is taken as part of a 2-person group
* Can be taken at any location listed (subject to change)
* Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
Each voucher entitles
to participate in this experience. The voucher is
transferable, which means that anyone can use it.
The voucher remains valid for bookings for 9 months from the date of purchase.
Please contact the operator using the details printed on your voucher to arrange a date for
Minimum Age 12
Maximum Weight 114 Kg
Maximum Height 1.98 m
Booking your event
We recommend that you purchase your voucher and make a booking for your event
at least one month prior to your chosen date. This is particularly important
for weekend events.