***** WAS £199.00 NOW £99.00 *****
As part of your pilot training our instructor will introduce you to the dynamics of a fixed wing aircraft, and give you the chance of hands on flying yourself!
* Refreshments on arrival (Tea/Coffee)
* Aeroplane Pilot Notes
* Introduction and Safety Briefing by a CAA Licenced Flight Instructor
* Hands-on 1:1 (15-20 min) Flying Lesson and General Handling
* A Guided Tour of the Hangers and discussion about various aircraft types
* A Presentation on Airline Pilot Career options by a CAA Licenced Flight Instructor
* Small group size
* Experience will last half a day allow approximately 4 hours
* Signed Flight Certificate on Completion at most locations
* Counts Towards a Pilot's Licence
* Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
Each voucher entitles
to participate in this experience. The voucher is
transferable, which means that anyone can use it.
The voucher remains valid for bookings for 9 months from the date of purchase.
Please contact the operator using the details printed on your voucher to arrange a date for
Maximum Pilot Weight 16 Stone
Minimum Pilot Age 12 Years
One voucher per person
Booking your event
We recommend that you purchase your voucher and make a booking for your event
at least one month prior to your chosen date. This is particularly important
for weekend events.