* Kit out into flying suits
* Safety and parachute briefings
* Brief on how to fly aircraft and aerobatics manoeuvres
* Personal sortie brief, tailored to your requirements
* Strap on parachute
* Cockpit Controls and Safety Brief at aircraft
* You sit side by side with your instructor
* Take-off and 'get to know' the aeroplane
* Introduction to effects of controls - turning, climbing and descending
* Aerobatics and air combat manoeuvres - beginner and intermediate level.
* Student flies aerobatic manoeuvres - loop, aileron roll, stall turn, barrel roll, Cuban 8, etc.
* Instructor talks through return to base
* Exit aircraft, personal debrief with instructor pilot, signed flight certificate and opportunity to purchase a DVD of your flight.
Each voucher entitles
to participate in this experience. The voucher is
transferable, which means that anyone can use it.
The voucher remains valid for bookings for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Please contact the operator using the details printed on your voucher to arrange a date for
You will be required to complete a Medical Self-Certification Form (available on request) before flying - if you have any doubts you should contact your GP. If you are aged 61 or over, we will require a letter from your doctor confirming your suitability to fly with us.
Minimum height 5 ft; maximum weight 17 stone.
Booking your event
We recommend that you purchase your voucher and make a booking for your event
at least one month prior to your chosen date. This is particularly important
for weekend events.