* Kit out into flying suit with "Top Gun" name badges
* briefing, safety/parachute brief, intro to air combat
* students matched into Top Gun pairs
* Strap on parachute, safety brief at aircraft
45 minutes flying time
* Student sits next to the instructor in the cockpit
* Formation take-off (2 aircraft)
* Formation close manoeuvering in the climb
* Demonstration and practise effects of controls and aerobatics manoeuvres
* Student has 'hands on stick' time to fly basic aerobatics
* Tail-chase with other aeroplane - 'shoot the bandit'
* Instrcutor talks student through Return to Base - fighter pilots' rejoin to land
* Exit aircraft, and debrief with instructor pilot, flight certificate and opportunity to purchase DVD of your flight.
Each voucher entitles
to participate in this experience. The voucher is
transferable, which means that anyone can use it.
The voucher remains valid for bookings for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Please contact the operator using the details printed on your voucher to arrange a date for
Voucher valid for any day including Saturdays. See separate advert for reduced price weekday flights.
You will be required to complete a Medical Self-Certification Form (available on request) before flying with us. If you are aged 61 or over, we will require a letter from your doctor confirming your suitability to fly with us.
Minimum height 5ft. Maximum height 6ft 5. Maximum weight 17 stone.
Booking your event
We recommend that you purchase your voucher and make a booking for your event
at least one month prior to your chosen date. This is particularly important
for weekend events.