across the UK with
YOU in the cockpit!
Website and processes: 16 Nov 16 Andy, 5/5 Excellent Straightforward process. Plenty of options.
This experience will last a total of approx. 4 hours, with approx. 45 minutes spent in the air. (We don't compromise on your time in the air. When comparing us with others, check the small print and the time actually spent in the air.)
Wanting more than one voucher? It's a pain unless you call 0208 133 9327 - I can do all the work AND give you a discount!! (Please note: your product code is 33032).
Voucher is valid for two persons, Saturday or weekdays, flying in formation in two Bulldog aircraft.
* Kit out into flying suits with Top Gun name badges
* 1 hr briefing, safety/parachute brief, intro to air combat, discuss flight preferences
* students matched into Top Gun pairs
* Strap on parachutes, safety brief at aircraft
Approx 45 minutes flying time
* Students sit next to the instructors in the cockpits
* Formation take-off (2 aircraft)
* Formation close manoeuvering in the climb
* Demonstration and practise effects of controls and aerobatics manoeuvres
* Students have 'hands on stick' time to fly basic aerobatics
* Tail-chase with other aeroplane - 'shoot the bandit'
* Instructors talk students through Return to Base - fighter pilots' rejoin to land
* Exit aircraft, and pair debrief with instructor pilots, flight certificate and opportunity to purchase a DVD of your flight.
Voucher valid for two person weekend (Saturday or weekday) flights only. See separate advert for reduced price weekday flights.
You will both be required to complete Medical Self-Certification Forms (available on request) before flying - if you have any doubts you should contact your GP. If you aged over 61, we will require a letter from your doctor confirming your suitability to fly with us.
Minimum height 5ft. Maximum weight 17 stone.
Each voucher entitles
up to 2 people
to participate in this experience. The voucher is
transferable, which means that anyone can use it.
The voucher remains valid for bookings for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Please contact the operator using the details printed on your voucher to arrange a date for
We recommend that you purchase your voucher and make a booking for your event at least one month prior to your chosen date. This is particularly important for weekend events.
Event takes place at
Goodwood Circuit in Sussex
Chichester, Sussex, PO18 OPH.
There are currently no reviews of this experience. Write a review.
"I would like to thank you for providing the opportunity for us to book an experience flying lesson for my Dad for his birthday which he thoroughly enjoyed. We were extremely impressed with the efficency and professionalism of your service and would always use you again in the future and will recommend you to anyone who is interested in this kind of gift to give to someone."
Tandem Paragliding Flight - Extended Session at Mount Caburn
Tandem Paragliding Flight at Devils Dyke
Tandem Paragliding Flight + Aerobatic Introduction at Mount Caburn
Paragliding Taster Day at Devils Dyke
Tandem Paragliding Flight at Mount Caburn
R44 4 seater Helicopter Flight - 60 minutes at Shoreham
Top Gun Experience (Weekends) at Goodwood Circuit
Top Gun Experience for Two (weekdays) at Goodwood Circuit