The trial lesson is preceded by a short flight briefing with our CAA aproved instructor who will explain all aspects of the flight including the effects of controls and how the aeroplane flies. The student will then be allowed to take the controls and fly the aircraft!
This experience is perfect for those who just want a quick taster on flying. It will give an insight into the wonders of flying and is the perfect introduction to for those who have always wanted to try flying an aeroplane.
Each voucher entitles
to participate in this experience. The voucher is
transferable, which means that anyone can use it.
The voucher remains valid for bookings for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Please contact the operator using the details printed on your voucher to arrange a date for
1. All quoted flight times are approximate and may vary either way on the day of the flight due to volume of air traffic or other operational reasons.
2. As aviation requires good weather conditions, flights are subject to cancellation at short notice.
3. A minimum age of 12 years is required for all Pilot Experience flights.
4. Height restrictions apply. Strict weight restrictions apply - please contact us before your flight if above 16 Stone / 102Kgs.
5. We are unable to refund the cost of the flight voucher under any circumstances. The vouchers are however, transferable providing we are notified in writing at least 24 hours before the flight.
6. We shall not be liable for any expenses incurred from flight cancellations due to operational circumstances.
7. All participants should ensure that they are in good health.
8. On the day of the flight it is the responsibility of the voucher holder to check that weather conditions are suitable.
Booking your event
We recommend that you purchase your voucher and make a booking for your event
at least one month prior to your chosen date. This is particularly important
for weekend events.