Consists of 3 hours in which you will learn to fly the aircraft straight and Level, to Climb, Descend and Turn, together with the basic skills to control the speed, rate of climb and rate of descent. You will develop the skills required to complete all the Pre-Flight Checks and will be able to Taxi, Take Off and make basic Radio Calls with confidence. In addition you will learn to look Out, perform safety checks as you fly and to generally be at home in your new environment.
The 3 hours will be conducted at one of our approved CAA schools. Membership is included.
The 3 hours can be taken as a block booking or over a period of time. The choice is yours!
This is your chance to reach for the skies and open up a new world in Aviation.
Each voucher entitles
to participate in this experience. The voucher is
transferable, which means that anyone can use it.
The voucher remains valid for bookings for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Please contact the operator using the details printed on your voucher to arrange a date for
1. All quoted flight times are approximate and may vary either way on the day of the flight due to volume of air traffic or other operational reasons.
2. As aviation requires good weather conditions, flights are subject to cancellation at short notice.
3. A minimum age of 12 years is required for all flights.
4. Height restrictions apply. Strict weight restrictions apply - please contact us before your flight if above 16 Stone / 102Kgs.
5. We are unable to refund the cost of the flight voucher under any circumstances. The vouchers are however, transferable providing we are notified in writing at least 24 hours before the flight.
6. We shall not be liable for any expenses incurred from flight cancellations due to operational circumstances.
7. All participants should ensure that they are in good health.
8. On the day of the flight it is the responsibility of the voucher holder to check that weather conditions are suitable.
Booking your event
We recommend that you purchase your voucher and make a booking for your event
at least one month prior to your chosen date. This is particularly important
for weekend events.