Approaches are invited from experienced marketing professionals with a demonstrable track record in building brand awareness
and boosting sales, preferably within very small companies and definitely with experience in the leisure/holiday market.
e-Logbooks Ltd offers services to the general aviation industry, including online log books for pilots, web hosting and
software development services. Since November 2003 Flights4all has established a robust and scalable experience voucher vending system which is earning rave reviews from the
suppliers for whom we sell - "head and shoulders above your competition"; "The system seems to be working very well since
we registered with you and the self-billing method is great for us!" - and we back this us up with prompt and knowledgeable
customer support. More recently we have launched Driving4all, an equally innovative service for on- and off-road experience sales.
After a fantastic Christmas 2005 sales season, achieved on the back of a negligible advertising spend, we are now
ready to take advantage of our excellent UK coverage and substantial demographics database.
The recruitment of a competent board level marketer will lead to the achievement of one of our key business
objectives: the tripling of our sales by year end.
The marketer will be experienced in writing, buying, targeting and monitoring press and radio advertising, and creative
and effective at maximising PR opportunities.
Coming from an existing negligible level of PR and advertising, and operating in a voucher marketplace which
is growing at 6% p.a. (source: The Voucher Association, Nov 2004), we see this as an exciting opportunity for an imaginative
person to operate in a start-up environment and make a huge impact on our sales performance.
We envisage the recruitment process working thus:
- After initial contacts and discussions, the candidate will sign a non-disclosure agreement and will be given admin level access and full sight of previous performance data
- Working with the board, the candidate will produce an agreed fixed term, fully-costed plan to meet specific growth targets
- The candidate will join the board upon purchase of some initial equity
- The funds injected into the company by the purchase will be used primarily to fund the marketing plan
- Once initial targets are met, the candidate will exercised his/her right to an increased stake in the company, probably to achieve around 1/3 ownership
In the initial phase this appointment is not seen by the board as being a full time or salaried position –
rather a part time position, paying little more than expenses, with the equity increases being the principal incentive.
Please contact us (0800 043 08 08) for an informal discussion and to obtain additional information. See
also our websites at www.e-logbooks.com,